Our stone winery is in the heart of Napa Valley in the celebrated Oakville district, directly off Highway 29. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a panoramic view unsurpassed in Napa Valley, leading to a serene space offering a superior wine experience.
We welcome visitors to Cardinale Estate, though an appointment is required. We offer an intimate tasting experience led by the knowledgeable and dedicated estate team. Seated and private tastings are available and include the current Cardinale vintage, and selections from the library.
Please check TOCK for availability of our appointments, or if you prefer, you may reach out to our Estate Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand the uncertainty many people are feeling during this time, and we want to assure you that we will make your visit to the estate as comfortable and safe as possible. In addition to our customary sanitary conditions, we have implemented social distancing practices and the following preventive steps to keep collectors and employees safe and healthy.
- Tastings by appointment only, scheduled in a manner that allows for minimal contact with other guests.
- Tasting room safety protocols, including face coverings for all hosts, social distancing protocols, pre-shift health screenings, and more.
- Consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
- Hand sanitizing stations for your use while visiting the estate.
- Proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines.
- Using limited contact protocols for all transactions.
Cardinale is a small-production, limited-availability wine. To acquire, we invite you to join our mailing list. As a mailing list member, you will receive an allocation of wine with the release of each new vintage, as well as invitations to exclusive events.
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Trade Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org